Wednesday 12 November 2014

And so it Begins


Hi everybody,
As ye may have already guessed, my name is Katie Murphy. I am a second year Fashion Management student at Robert Gordon University Aberdeen. As part of my Fashion Communication module, we have to set up blogs (something I have been meaning to do for ages). I have decided to call mine QuarterCentury, because as of last week I am now a quarter of a century old (weep,weep). I will be using QuarterCentury to talk about Fashion, beauty and all the creative and random things going on in my life.
Just like all my birthdays, this one was used as an excuse to buy myself more gifts than I deserve. One of my favourite purchases is this ASOS fur scarf, which I am wearing in the above picture. Unfortunately this particular scarf is sold out, but don’t worry ASOS have a huge range of fur scarfs to choose from. Below are just some of my favourite picks (click on the pictures to follow the links).



 asos £30



Okay, this seems like enough rambling for my first post. I hope ye enjoyed reading and keep checking out my blog for some exciting posts in coming weeks.

Katie x

















No comments:

Post a Comment